Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna Base Camp, undoubtedly, is one of the best viewpoints in the world. It probably is the only place, where you can feast your eyes on the dramatic view of an amphitheatre-shaped massif – ‘The Annapurna Massif’. This 55 kilometer long massif containing one peak over 8000 meters, 13 peaks over 7000 meters and 16 peaks over 6000 meters is simply one of the most beautiful creations on the planet.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Snow & Ice
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
Annapurna Base Camp, undoubtedly, is one of the best viewpoints in the world. It probably is the only place, where you can feast your eyes on the dramatic view of amphitheatre-shaped massif -‘The Annapurna Massif’. This 55 kilometer long massif containing one peak over 8000 meters, 13 peaks over 7000 meters and 16 peaks over 6000 meters is simply one of the best creations of nature.
The view of the panorama includes: Annapurna South, Bahara Shikar, Annapurna I, Gangapurna, Annapurna III, Machhapuchhre, Hiun Chuli and views of the other sister peaks from base camp making it very much enticing.
This Annapurna Base Camp trek, which is beautifully accompanied by the amazing variety of terrain including, lowland pastures, bamboo and rhododendron forests, alpine scrubs and the culturally and artistically rich hillside villages will give you a life changing experience.
Starting in Nayapul, we walk all the way through Tikhedhunga, Ulleri, Ghorepani, Tadapani, Chhomrong and Deurali to the Annapurna Base Camp. The clockwise route continues through Bamboo, Jhinu Hot Spring, Landuk and ends at Pothana.
This package guarantees the benefits of all meals and accommodation during the trek with bed and breakfast, before and after the trek. The sightseeing tour of all the UNESCO World Heritage sites in Kathmandu and some special places in Pokhara are also included in the package.
FREE equipment hire on all Nepal holidays!
Already booked on this holiday? Or looking to book on one of our departures in 2017 or 2018? ALL travellers will benefit from free hire of a sleeping bag, duffel bag and down jacket worth £110 – when reserved before your departure date.
Book NOW, save money and help support a country we love. View offer details
Join us on the Annapurna Base Camp trek
- Our Annapurna Base Camp Trek includes 2 nights spent in the beautiful lakeside city of Pokhara
- Our Team in Nepal have been guiding to Annapurna since 2001. In the spring season, you can meet climbers at base camp.
- You stay in comfortable lodges (or “Tea Houses”) rather than camping & the fantastic Apsara Boutique Hotel in Kathmandu
- We take special care of our porters & guides. They are probably the best equipped in Nepal.
- Your kit bag is carried for you, so you only need carry a day pack
- Prices include all permits
- You can take advantage of our free duffel bag, down jacket and sleeping bag for the trek.
The Annapurna Base Camp Trek is suitable for keen walkers/trekkers who are able to walk for 4 – 5 hours in a day, with a light rucksack.
We can forward a detailed equipment list upon booking. However you can also view our Recommended Equipment for this trip »
Over the years, we have gained an incredible amount of experience and expertise in outdoor equipment and clothing. We have applied this to each trip that we offer and recommend what we believe to be the most suitable items for your trip.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private vehicle
- 3 Nights accommodation at the Apsara Boutique Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 2 Nights twin sharing accommodation in Pokhara
- One full day guided city tour by private vehicle in Kathmandu
- Welcome dinner and farewell dinner at one of the best Nepalese restaurant with traditional ethnic music and dance
- Annapurna trekking permits (ACAP) and Tims permits
- Bus transportation (Tourist Coach) to Pokhara and return from Pokhara (Flight or Car an option with extra charge)
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All meals (Lunch/Dinner/Breakfast) during the trek
- Accommodation on a trek (Lodge/Tea House) or Tent on request
- Seasonal fresh fruit after dinner
- Gov. licensed and well trained English speaking guide and his entire expenses
- A porter (One porter for each 2 members) and his entire expenses
- Insurance of Guide and Porter
- All required local tax and Gov tax
- Down jackets , duffel bag and sleeping bag
- International flights to Kathmandu
- Nepal arrival Visa
- Meals in the city except breakfast and other mentioned special dinner
- Personal expenses including mineral water, and alcoholic drinks and beverages
- Monument entrance fees
- Your travel insurance that covers Helicopter evacuation
- Any other extended trips and accommodation
Accommodation in Kathmandu is at the Apsara Boutique Hotel. This friendly and very spacious hotel lies in the center of trekking city aka Thamel! There is a relaxing spa attached to the hotel to unwind and relax and is perfect for a post trek massage
Along the trek you will stay in comfortable lodges and Tea houses. These do change depending on the time of year you visit but all are on a twin sharing basis unless stated.