Ultimate Luxury Everest Base Camp Trek
The Ultimate Luxury Everest Base Camp Trek is EverTrek’s ultimate luxury package. This 13 day Everest Base Camp trek package is a combination of ultimate altitude and ultimate luxuries in the Himalayas. Like our other Everest treks, this trip will take you to Everest Base Camp on the regular route; however, however unlike the other Everest base camp trekking packages, this package guarantees unbeatable luxury. This starts in Kathmandu and continues until the ultimate destination, Everest!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Snow & Ice
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
What is so special about this trekking package?
This package ensures full board (meals and accommodation) in the Hotel Hyatt Regency (a leading 5 star hotel in Kathmandu), whilst in Kathmandu and the most luxurious lodges on the trek like the Yeti Mountain Home, the Everest View Hotel, and the Culture Home during the trek. These luxury lodges en route to Everest Base Camp offer top class accommodation and meals. Also a huge highlight of the trip, once at Everest Base Camp you will be picked up by our very own private helicopter and flown back to Kathmandu instead of walking down to Lukla and waiting for your return flight. The package also includes a dedicated luxury vehicle from the day of arrival to the departure day for your private use, for shopping, dining out, on a city tour or any other personal use.
This trekking package is suited for those looking for a luxury holiday whilst on a lifetime trekking adventure. As with any of our trips, like the Everest Base Camp treks, you can feast your eyes and feed your soul with the enthralling scenic views of the mountains, landscape and of course enjoy the culture, tradition, lifestyle and hospitality of the word famous Sherpas.
You can book this on an individual basis, however we do offer significant discounts for group bookings of 2 or more.
As with all of our trips, this trekking package can also be customised and tailored to your requirements and needs. Spring and Autumn are the best times to visit for this trip.
Conquering the height of Mt. Everest might not be possible for everyone. However, trekking to its base camp can still be an epic adventure. The trek, all the way from Lukla Airport to Everest Base Camp isn’t about what to explore, but how much you can explore. This little world of mountains offers splendid views of some of the tallest peaks in the world, including Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu and Cho Oyu. Whilst looking at the diverse flora and fauna in the Sagarmartha National Park you can also experience the unique culture, tradition, rituals and the lifestyle of the Sherpa people.
The trek winds through the Khumbu region reaching the base of Mt Everest whilst offering trekkers a chance to climb to Kala Patthar which stands at a height of 5545 meters. Enjoy the helicopter ride from Everest Base camp down to Kathmandu once the trek is complete. All of this makes the Ultimate Luxury Everest Base Camp trek a perfect getaway and a dream experience.
The 13 Days Ultimate Luxury Everest Base Camp trek is a full board package that ensures the benefit of all meals and accommodation during the trek and in Kathmandu. We will also provide an English speaking guide and porter to carry your gear. This package also includes a day tour of a UNESCO World heritage site in Kathmandu exploring the city before heading off into the mountains.
The trip starts with a 30-35 minute flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. From there, the journey takes you through mountain valleys, passing through Sherpa Villages until you reach the base of the highest mountain in the world, Mt Everest.
Join us on the Ultimate Luxury Everest Base Camp trek
- Our Everest Base Camp includes 2 rest days, giving you more time to acclimatise
- We include helicopter pickup and transport from Everest Base Camp
- Our Team in Nepal have been guiding to Everest since 2001. In the spring season, you can meet climbers at base camp.
- You stay in 5 Star accommodation in Kathmandu and the best Hotels/Lodges
- We take special care of our porters & guides. They are probably the best equipped in Nepal.
- Your kit bag is carried for you, so you only need carry a day pack
- Prices include all permits
- You can take advantage of our free duffel bag, down jacket and sleeping bag for the trek.
The Ultimate Luxury Everest Base Camp Trek is suitable for keen walkers/trekkers who are able to walk for 4 – 5 hours in a day, with a light rucksack and want a little luxury whilst heading to Everest.
We can forward a detailed equipment list upon booking. However you can also view our Recommended Equipment for this trip »
Over the years, we have gained an incredible amount of experience and expertise in outdoor equipment and clothing. We have applied this to each trip that we offer and recommend what we believe to be the most suitable items for your trip.
- Arrival and departure pickup by deluxe car
- 4 nights deluxe accommodation at Hyatt Regency
- Kathmandu guided city tour by private car
- Monument entrance fees while in Kathmandu tour (Day 2)
- Private dedicated transport for your personal use (from arrival to departure) within Kathmandu valley (available anytime 24/7)
- Special welcome dinner with typical nepali music and dance
- Kathmandu to Lukla flight tickets with airport tax
- Everest base Camp to Kathmandu by private helicopter
- All meals (Lunch/Dinner/Breakfast) in Kathmandu
- Luxury lodges (Including Yeti Mountain Home & Hotel Everest View) during the trek
- Fresh fruit after dinner while on a trek
- Trekking permit and TIMS permit
- Purified (medicated proof) safe drinking water while on a trek
- Government licensed and well trained English speaking guide and his entire expenses
- Porters and his entire expenses
- Insurance of Guide and Porter
- All required local and government taxes
- Down Jacket, Duffel bag and sleeping bag hire (if required)
- Company T-shirt
- International flights to Kathmandu
- Nepal arrival Visa
- Personal expenses drinks including alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
- Your travel insurance that covers trip cancellations or interruptions as well as medical and health
- Tips and any other extending trips and accommodation
Accommodation in Kathmandu is at the 5* Hyatt Regency. This friendly and very luxurious hotel lies in the center of Kathmandul! There is a relaxing spa attached to the hotel to unwind and relax and is perfect for a post trek massage
Along the trek you will stay in the very finest accommodation including Yeti Mountain Home & Hotel Everest View